- Sales Targets: Establishes sales objectives by creating effective sales plan and strategy for the designated region Meet regional sales financial objectives/ targets by forecasting sales in the region; prepare annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances on monthly basis and initiating corrective actions
- Account Management: Managing all Key accounts/ Client in his region by building excellent relationships at all levels. Regularly being in touch and providing relevant information and effective solutions to their queries. Contacting and informing existing customers and new prospects, in order to keep the market up to date about the Gemini product portfolio & services. Expand Gemini’s customer base in the region, to contribute to the revenue target. Identify and actively search for new prospects, analyzing sales potential and work out sales activities.
- Database management: Keeping the customer database of the region up to date and informing concerned departments of the changes, in order to keep the information generated from the sales activities in a structured manner, to ensure its integrity and to use it for approaching the market in a professional manner. It will require: entering data on a timely basis correctly and according the prescriptions.
- Product knowledge: Gaining expertise of the functioning and advantages of the products in order to have the ability to integrate this product knowledge in the sales process and position the sales team as specialists. Is responsible for deciding training and actions to achieve the product know-how.
Person has to work in the followings area:
- Customer service
- Product specialties
- Sales support
- Existing and new clients
- Other team members as and when required
Industry: Preferably from Hydraulic/Pneumatic background.
- Qualification : B.E (Mech.)
- Work location :Anywhere in India
- Experience: 2 to 6 years
- Salary Range: As per industry standard
Fill this form and upload along with your CV to apply